Monday, December 14, 2009

One Piece by Tisha Bamba


A New Life

As I start my journey to a new life.
Full of excitement. Full of fears.
Of the known and the unknown, with every bit of wonder.
I'll make it.
I'll take it.
And I'll use it to make me the woman that I know I can be.
I finally seek out to this world for my dreams.
Able to see everything I long to see.
Able to endure the challenges that arise.
I'm a fighter.
I learn to except the sacrifices that help me realize that
I am in the real world.
HE gave me the strength to choose my life.
And this I choose.
The perfect definition of living life.
The heartbreak that comes with it has me appreciate their souls.
So I listen to the amazing sound of these waves that I will miss.
Now everything rests into a memory, that lays in my heart forever.
As I set off to the journey of a new life.
HE will guide Me.

{Poem by Tisha Bamba}

No comments: