Saturday, January 24, 2015

Erren Geraud Kelly


Stars

Stars hover over me like the memory of you, they 
Hold me captive, like a word  from your lips 
A vision that will never leave  me 
Nor  does it dim in  its intensity;  in the 
Night, stars explode like a smile 
On your face, like a picture of you 
Now stored away, but your face lingers 
Brilliant as a tune playing in the background,
Rich as the planets in orbit
A planet from far away is 
Dwarfed by a huge moon, like your memory  
Bearing down on me, a benevolent  goddess 
Even as I watch the stars align and 
Reveal you, you are a wonder of the age; 
Revel in your light, as you rain your love  on me 
Yielding blessings from a fertile heart 


Aurora Borealis (northern lights) 

sometimes, you are visible,
a spirit dancing in the night. I’m sirius
perhaps, you are a solar wind;
I surrender to your magnetic force
as you leave
a trail of stars behind;
they form a pattern in the sky,
revealing your shape. To
know your beauty,
is to see the colors in the night
like the spirits, you change colors
frequently, from pink, to green, to red.  
they evolve into a geomagnetic storm;
i’m blinded by your science 
holmes or sam spade have tried to
analyze your glow,
the electrical storm, you leave behind
yields a cinematic sky, even the most
trained eye of a stargazer cannot decipher.
even if agatha christie,
could solve the mystery of you,
she would be
reeling like me,
in the colors of electrons, 

{Erren Geraud Kelly, errenkelly76@yahoo.com}

No comments: