Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Poetry by Francee Bouvenir


Be Nature

"I always hold my head up high and never go without a day like I’m about to die."


Woman

Walked alone in the dark; I stared at the statues in the park.
    Woman
Omitted the things are old and never take them back cold.
    Woman
Moments when I’m alone, I feel like I’m stone.
    Woman
Affected after being abuse certainly again I won’t be use.
    Woman
No way I goes underground where no one hear me makes a sound.
    Woman


Be Proud

"I won’t give up on me and hide either, no matter how many times I go through that paradox box; I will fight like I’m on fire even until my last breath."


Dark Side

Day was done, night was gone.
Air so high, I breathe into a sigh.
Remembered my fears had me broken down into tears.
Knowledge is my strength, formidable that my mind acts in length.

Sacrificed when I put my goals on hold, they probably aren’t worth
    as gold.
Imitated when the birds’ flea while they crossed over by the sea.
Dramatically when I hear bells, the sound is different from shells.
Even though when I wants to cry, I stills let the tears roll down
    until they’re dry.

{Poetry by Francee Bouvenir}

No comments: